Short Sale Agents in Gainesville: What Gainesville Underwater Homeowners Say – We often hear or read silly one-liners that seem to be not making sense at all. There a lot of this silly stuff circulating in the media too! Just the other day I was listening to an expert on one News talk show and this so called expert had it all wrong on why homeowners Short Sale! I was about to fall out of my chair! How in the world do National news organizations vet their experts? Originally, twitter embodied mostly comedy writers’ rapid-fire blurbs of silly things young women say. Later on, the spinoff web video series carried the amusement to up the groove.
But as Short Sale Agents in Gainesville perceive it, these videos are hilarious only for those who are connected to a large number of community members being jeered within. This may be attributed to their obsessions, fixations, loves, hates and even passive aggressions that connect the group.
Nothing is different in the real estate community. Let’s get to know some of the seemingly silly yet strikingly real stuff that underwater homeowners say:
1. “The banks inflated the prices.”
2. “Businesses strategically default all the time.”
3. Fill in the blank: “None of us would be in this mess if it wasn’t for _____ .
b.) the Fed
d.) the banks
e.) the “1 percent”
f.) President Obama
g.) former President Clinton
h.) former President Bush
i.) subprime loans
j.) Wall Street
4. “I applied for a loan modification and they told me the documents got lost.”
5. “The bank said they don’t give modifications to individuals who are current on their payments.”
6. “Can my sister just buy it from me in a short sale, then sell it back to me?”
7. “I’ll lock in my losses – I can’t do a short sale.”
8. “I’ve gotta cut my losses.”
9. “I’m so over it.”
10. “I can’t keep throwing good money after bad.”
11. “I have to do a short sale.”
12. “What do I need to know about doing a short sale?”
13. “I’m going to buy a car, cash in my equity line and then do a short sale.”
14. “If I could just get a principal reduction.”
Short Sale Agents in Gainesville point out that these sayings of homeowners have no relevance if not uniting. It only shows that no matter how you feel at any given point, there are others experiencing the same things and you are not alone in this world. These cliches coming out of underwater homeowners’ mouth may relate to I’ve heard, I’ve heard, I’ve heard! They may sound silly but logically, they give out a point.
Other Articles to Read:
Call Stephanie Anson today at 352-260-0153 for a confidential phone interview regarding your options.
Please seek legal advice. This information is for informational purposes only.
Contact Stephanie Anson, CLHMS, CDPE, SFR, Realtor®, Anson Properties LLC. Licensed Realtors® in Florida at 352-260-0153 to list your property for sale or to purchase a property in Gainesville, Archer, Alachua, High Springs, Waldo, Keystone Heights, Hawthorne, Melrose, Cross Creek, LaCrosse, Williston, Earlton, Ocala, Micanopy, Newberry, Kanapaha, Haile Plantation, Duck Pond and the rest of Alachua County Florida, Orange County Florida and Seminole County Florida. We are accepting referrals.